For a personalized treatment plan and price from our doctors, register for a.
WOULD YOU LIKE MORE ALLURING, ATTRACTIVE AND SEXY EYES?
Eyes that have a subtle special magical quality and are more visually pleasing and feminine looking?
Then our Canthopexy Special Offer is for you!
Canthopexy is a lower eyelid procedure which can be successfully used to:
- Give the eyes a more alluring ‘almond like’ shape to make them look more captivating, attractive and feminine.
- Eliminate the tired appearance of the eyes.
- Restore the original youthful shape of the eyes and thus enhance their overall appearance.
WHAT IS CANTHOPEXY? - FACE SURGERY
Canthopexy is a lower eyelid surgical procedure used to tighten the outer corner of the eye which may become loose or rounded due to the effects of ageing. It is commonly sought where there are signs of sagging, drooping or wrinkled skin around the lower eyelid.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS? - FACE SURGERY
Canthopexy can be used to achieve the following:
- Tighten and elevate the lower lids
- Restore the shape of the eye
- Improve overall appearance of the lower eyelids and eyes
- Reduction of symptoms of corneal or conjunctival over exposure such as blurred vision, weeping and irritation
- Gives the eyes a more pleasing almond shape
- Eliminates the tired appearance of the eyes
- Is an ideal complement for blepharoplasty
IS THIS PROCEDURE SUITABLE FOR ME? - FACE SURGERY
To be a suitable candidate for this procedure you should be in decent general health, and have realistic expectations about the outcome of canthopexy and what it can do for your appearance.
Your suitability for the procedure will be determined by a surgeon’s consultation prior to the procedure which will enable you to arrive at an informed decision.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE PROCEDURE AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE? - FACE SURGERY
Canthopexy is generally performed under local anaesthesia and sedation. A small incision is made on the upper eyelid so the surgeon can access the canthal tendon which holds the edge of the lower eyelid. With the use of either permanent (or a dissolvable stitch), the eyelid is attached to the muscle of the lower lid at a slightly higher position. In this way the eyelid is elevated and tightened.
The procedure takes approximately 2 hours.
WILL IT LEAVE A SCAR? - FACE SURGERY
Any resulting scar will be concealed due to the location of the incision which is made at the natural folds of the eyelid.
WHAT IS THE RECOVERY TIME? - FACE SURGERY
Downtime is relatively short. You may experience localised bruising, redness of the skin or swelling post treatment, but this does not normally last more than a week or two.
HOW LONG WILL THE RESULTS LAST? - FACE SURGERY
The results are generally long lasting.