Hair transplants are one of those procedures that you hear a lot about in the press, especially with celebrities who have reportedly benefited from the treatment.
The ‘so called’ list is long and includes luminaries such as Wayne Rooney, Matthew McConaughey, Shane Warne, and Elton John to name just a few. But the interesting thing is not many people know too much about it.
You or someone you know may right now even be considering getting a hair transplant.
But first, before you do anything, stop and read our top 10 benefits. Then decide.
1. Improve Confidence and Self EsteemOne of the main reasons people have hair transplants is to improve confidence and regain self esteem.
Although there is no shame in a receding hairline or baldness, it can nevertheless affect men (and women) when their crowning glory is no longer what it once was and starts to thin.
On top of that there is also the urban myth that baldness can affect a man's virility to contend with, and such a powerful social stigma can have seriously demoralising effects.
The truth of the matter is that bald jokes can be damaging to a person's self esteem, even if outwardly they laugh it off as a bit of banter
2. The Elixir of YouthNot everyone looks like Jason Statham or Vin Diesel with a shaved head.
In fact, on some people it simply doesn’t suit them and often makes them look a whole lot older and less attractive.
A hair transplant can give you a more youthful appearance.
3. Score a hat trickJust as not everyone looks great with a shaved head, not everyone looks great wearing a hat.
Plus, you simply cannot don headwear ALL the time. It's just not realistic.
Giving yourself options is a much better solution, and can save you money on costly head apparel in the long run!
4. Stay ahead of the competitionRegardless of how we would like to be, we all judge and pigeon-hole when we first meet someone to some degree, it's part of our innate survival mechanism.
This means people are judged on their looks. In the workplace and in business, having confidence is a key to success.
Having a full head of hair can greatly increase your confidence.
5. Bin the never ending supply of expensive hair regrowth productsYou can end up spending a ridiculous amount of money on hair regrowth products which either don't work or have limited application.
What's more, some medications can have counter productive side effects.
Hair transplant is a quicker, permanent solution with a high success rate.
6. Keep it in the familySome people have a hereditary disposition to baldness and can start going bald as early as in their twenties.
Hair transplant surgery can be the perfect solution for male pattern baldness.
7. Look NaturalLike most things surrounding hair transplants, it's an urban myth that they do not produce natural looking results.
Modern hair transplant technologies allow hair surgeons to craft a natural looking head of hair and replicate their patient's former hairline glory.
8. Wide Choice of HairstylesGet rid of the toupee and head shaving kit!
Once you have had a hair transplant you can pretty much have any hairstyle you like, or at least have the option of a much greater range.
9. Minimally-invasiveAnother great thing about hair transplants which cannot be combed over, is the fact that they are minimally invasive and have minimal scarring thanks to modern day technology.
You can read more about the actual process at the link here.
10. Affordability BonusThe absolute bonus here is that hair restoration surgeries are not just for the rich and famous, but are affordable for almost everyone.
The great thing is that if you live in a country where the price of hair transplant surgery is currently too costly you can travel to Budapest where hair transplants are extremely affordable, employ state of the art technology, and are carried out by highly trained and experienced surgeons.
At Meditours Hungary we are pleased to be able to offer you the very latest in hair replacement techniques (known in the trade as Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)). You can find out more on the link here.